Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Trip to the Beach


Since we live in a beach town, I figured we should eventually take the girls to the beach. My college roommate Kristin came to visit so I thought it would be a perfect time to try the beach out. The girls lasted a little over an hour which for them is pretty long. However, they wanted me to play with them and hold them so I was under the umbrella the whole time. Needless to say I am still very pale! I wouldn't say it was a successful trip to the beach but it wasn't a horrible experience either. Here are a few pictures from our adventure!




Since the first trip wasn't too bad, I decided to try another trip to the beach, this time with Alan. Right when we got there a big wind blew tons of sand all over Lily and she started crying. And so that meant that Grace started crying. We left immediately and were there for not even 5 minutes. I don't think we will try another beach adventure for a while.

No comments: