Saturday, May 3, 2008

Easter

This was Lily & Grace's first Easter. Alan bought them stuffed animal easter bunnies. They aren't quite old enough for the whole easter egg hunt, basket full of candy etc. I can't wait for when they can do all that stuff. We dressed them up in Easter outfits that had bunny rabbit feet and cotton tails on the behind. So cute! Thanks to my sister for the adorable outfits.

Since we don't have family in New York, Alan's boss invited us over for Easter dinner. The girls were pretty good though they didn't want to go to sleep or take a nap while we were there. Luckily there were lots of people there who wanted to hold Lily & Grace. That gave Alan and I a little bit of a break.


Grace Elizabeth


Lily Ann

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the babies are cute but where in the world is FRANK!!!!!!

sharpt said...

Cutest little Easter Bunnies I've ever seen!! I think that Grace looks just like Sara, and Lily looks just like Alan--they are so sweet!