Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day and Alan & the girls made it very special. Although Alan had to work during the day, we were able to celebrate at night. We went over to a friend's house (Jason & Diana) for dinner. They have a 4 month old daughter. It was nice to interact with adults! Grace did cry most of the time which was pretty stressful but that's the norm in the Miller household at night time.

Alan & the girls got me wonderful presents including a beautiful necklace. It has a pea pod charm on it with two pearl "peas" for my beautiful girls, Lily & Grace. It will always remind me of my two peas in a pod.

Mommy & Lily



Mommy & Grace

1 comment:

Kristin said...

They're really growing quickly. I'm sorry I apparently dropped the ball on Mother's Day this year and forgot nearly everyone I knew. I'll blame it on the damn postal service raising rates all the time.