Friday, May 2, 2008

St. Patty's Day and Alan's 30th Birthday


Alan turned 30 this year on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day. As the girls were only one month old and I was looking and feeling like crap, I knew it wasn't going to be an eventful birthday for him. I wanted it to be though, so I sent him to Vegas to celebrate. I know, I'm probably the coolest wife there is!!! Birthdays are just really important to me.

On his actual birthday, we celebrated by having dinner at the house with the girls. I got take out from our favorite Italian restaurant. I wish I could say it was a quite dinner but with two newborns we don't have any of those these days. One of his presents from me was a karaoke machine. So we are waiting for people to come visit us and partake in a little singing action.

No comments: